Monday, November 3, 2008

Ode to the Scraper

This beautiful tool is my new love in the kitchen. The way everything gets stuck on the corner, or wooden handle of your typical rubber spatula must be a pet peeve. Nevermore...
I've used this spatula for everything since it came into our lives about three weeks ago. It's the right shape for scooping, mixing, scraping bowls, and is silicone, so you can use it to stir hot things too. Enough infomercial? Use your Joann coupon and buy this as soon as possible, you won't regret it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks cool! Will have to give it a try!

Kristin said...

Wow, that looks cool! I myself am in love with my silicone spatulas... I use them for everything. Great stuff, silicone.

Jen said...

Oh Becky, I'm so glad you've finally found "the One"!

tamiz said...

That does look awesome. Will it get cut on the lip of a can as you scrape out the contents? Cream of chicken for example. I have several spatulas with slices in them. Also, my Brother in Law is coming next friday and saturday to do our family photos. Do you have any suggestions of places we can go that would be good in late Nov.??