Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Visit

We were lucky enough to have my sister's family come visit for a week while her husband had a work conference in Denver. Don't often get to see them since they live on the east coast. Lilly is the only cousin on my side of the family, and it was so fun to see the girls play together. Katie took to Jenny and Christian really well too.


All the ladies went out to The Nutcracker together which has become a fun Christmas tradition.


Another favorite tradition is making Graham-cracker houses. Jenny made some nice observatories, Christian made a lovely snow-princess castle for Lilly. Eleanor created a nice A-frame house - requiring all of Gavin's engineering skill to hold up the decorations. I went for Tudor style this year.
It was so fun to have company to start off the Christmas season. Thanks for the visit guys!

2 comments:

David and Megan Virgin said...

Fun! We miss those guys!
I'm jealous you guys get to go to the nutcracker every year.
I danced in the Nutcracker every year for 12 years of my life. So it's bee a sad few years without it, but David is taking me to the Ballet West one this year.

Jeanine said...

So fun to see you 2 grown up with little girls of your own =) Enjoy the beautiful Christmas season! We have a blog too -- if you'd like to take a peek =)