Thursday, June 17, 2010

North to Alaska

We just returned from a fabulous Alaskan cruise to celebrate our 10th Anniversary. Although it was a bit crazy to leave a half-unpacked house for Grandma and Grandpa, it couldn't have come at a better time. We loved having so much time together after a crazy spring.

Here is a small sample of the 1000 pictures I took on our trip! Enjoy!











We're hoping to get a prints section up on my photography website soon. I think several from the trip will make it there. We're trying to decide how many big canvases we can fit on our walls. Such a beautiful place is definitely like a playground for me. And Gavin is the best photog pit crew out there. You should see how fast that man can change a lens! You're awesome and incredibly patient honey!

Huge thanks to my parents for taking care of the kids for us! They did a great job and even had Katie saying "Grandpa" and "Grandma" by the time we got back. Thank you, thank you!

7 comments:

Erica said...

Oh man your pictures are making me so excited to go!!! You might have to share a few with us, so that I can say I have awesome pictures of when we were in Alaska. :)

Ashley said...

Stunning! That food looked soooo fun! How would you like to come on a vacation with us- just to professionally capture the beautiful places! ;)

Carli said...

Can I come come over for a slide show of MORE? Amazing. You captured it all beautifully!

Jen said...

I found your blog through Jess's -- beautiful pictures!! I am heading up to Alaska in a month and can't wait -- hope to see more of your pictures soon - you are an amazing photographer!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Becky! You always amaze me with your talents!

Melissa said...

GORGEOUS! We love Alaska, it is an amazing place. Everything looks perfect - the ship, the food, the scenery. Glad you had a great time!

David and Megan Virgin said...

Beautiful pictures! Looks like you guys had fun! Jealous, is really all I have to say.