Thursday, January 12, 2012

Graham Cracker Construction

Every year, for as long as I can remember, my family always makes Graham Cracker houses at Christmas time.  Since I was the host, I had the big job of making the perfect frosting to stick everything together. 
Eleanor is getting better each year.  She added lots of cute embellishments to her house this year. 
Grandma made the adorable wagon and even came prepared with her own set of mini lights to decorate it!
Grandpa's bird house was awesome.

 I went for some charming row houses this year.  Loved the wafer-cooking "siding". 
 Matt had grand plans for his Parthenon and did pretty well getting as much as possible done before he had to hop on a flight back home.  The rest was left in ruins...
Gavin was busy constructing his Christmas present, so he had to take a pass this year.  That means we expect great things next year!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Great designs this year. The Parthenon in ruins, ha ha. I just love food crafts and your family really rocks it!

Jess n' Blake said...

Very cute. Can't wait to join in next year! I'd better start planning now. :)