Monday, March 4, 2013

Payne Reunion 2012

Don't be too surprised, but I'm going to try to resurrect this poor, sad, out-dated blog!  So, while I'm reading the rest of your lovely blog posts about Valentines day, I'm heading way back to June to catch up!


We got to play host to the Payne Family Reunion in June.  With our Maggie being only two months old, it was nice of them to come to us, so we didn't have to travel.  We had a great time cramming the house with family.  There was lots of great conversation, hiking, shopping, an Amazing Race for the kids, a Rockies game, Chinese at Heaven Dragon, and probably even more awesomeness I can't remember because that time is generally a blur in my new baby memory. 

Gavin the Gastronaut sous-vided some steaks and grilled others for comparison.
The cousins together at Lily Lake. 
No family visit is complete without Crispy Prawns at Heaven Dragon.  We missed you Ryan and Sara, next year... your place!

1 comment:

sarita said...

I'm so glad you're back, I've missed you all so much! :)

Ryan and I were just talking the other night, trying to recall when we last saw our Colorado family...and we couldn't remember. I'm pretty sure it was after we left your basement, but I know I haven't seen you since you were even pregnant with Maggie, so that has to be getting close to two years now, right?

I loved all the updates!

Can't wait for August!