Friday, September 28, 2007

A few bits about me

In response to Rochelle's tag (http://www.buildingonthelittlerock.blogspot.com/) here are some details about me.

Jobs I've held...
Medical Receptionist
Biological Warfare Database Administrator
Community Information Coordinator
Mom
Photographer

Movies I could watch over and over...
Runaway Bride
Emma
American President
any Doris Day movies

My guilty pleasures...
Photoshopping
Buying clothes
Scrapbooking

Places I've Lived...
Idaho
Seattle
Utah
Colorado

TV Shows I enjoy...
American Idol - girl's night with Eleanor
West Wing - so sad it's over
Alias - again, irreplacable
Design Shows

Places I've been on vacation...
Martha's Vineyard
London
Seattle
Sugar City, Idaho

Favorite Foods...
Ice Cream
Cafe Rio Pork Quesadilla
Gavin's Chicken Garlic Pizza

Websites I visit daily...
Google
Family & friends' blogs
www.BPhotogenic.com
Nickjr.com - for Eleanor

Old boyfriends you wonder "what in the world ever happened to ____" about...
Don't really spend time wondering about that.
Just hope they found as good a spouse as I did!

People I'd tag...
Gosh, I don't think anyone is actually reading my blog, but if you are I'd love to hear about you! :)

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

I read your blog! I think it's awesome! I never knew about the "Biological Warfare Database Administrator" - I'm a little afraid now....

Anonymous said...

was chatting w/carli tonight and found out about your blog, so please don't be alarmed if i "lurk" a bit.

Erica said...

I'm so excited to have found your blog. I can't wait to hear more, and will check often to see what is new in your life. Check u sout too. http://jameyanderica.blogspot.com/