Thursday, September 20, 2007

So Much Fun

Lately, I've been surprised by the number of requests for photo sessions. I have to say it is so much fun to chat with old friends and new friends while seeing beautiful things through my new beautiful lens (Eleanor calls it my flashlight). I just have to say thanks for trusting me with the weight of baby pictures, senior pictures, family pictures, etc.

Part of the reason for this blog is to have even more fun sharing recent pictures as well as little thoughts and ideas that come to mind. It's possible I may vent or soapbox from time to time, so be warned!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

Your blog is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your insights with us (even if they are ventings....I like when you vent! Then I know that we're all human!) I love that you always have the courage to try something new!

Ashley said...

This is great Becky! I look forward to your beautiful pictures, your thoughts/ideas, and whatever else may come out in your new blog! :)