Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thanks for the Memories

When we found out the Allreds would be moving, we knew we must find a way to show them how much they mean to us and so many people here. We put together a scrapbook with pictures and messages from a few friends, so they can take us with them. We also got to have a swingin' sendoff party at the park last weekend. I can't really put a value on our priceless friendship with the Allreds. Here is wishing for the road to be short between us and gas to be cheap!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Thank you and Carli again so much for organizing that beautiful book and that great get-together. They will be missed so much!

Carli said...

Thanks for posting these. It was a beautiful night and I think everyone had fun. I was able to get everyone's blurb and the Kline's page in as well before they left. Today has been a little rough...

Rochelle said...

Who could ask for better friends? I hope that it won't be the end of great memories. I hope that everyone will know how much their influence touched us and improved us by their example. How can I have been so blessed to be so loved? I feel like I don't have the words to express that gratitude fully. Please know how much I love you!