Friday, July 11, 2008

A Look at the Lyons

Here's a glimpse at the fun pictures we came away with from the Lyon's family picture shoot last night. Aren't they such a handsome family? Hurray for more practice with boys. :)




It was a treat to get this cute grin!





I've noticed a trend in my family picture-taking experience that husbands do not like having their picture taken. Jason - you did great, but I've noticed this unease is almost universal. So, men, if you have a family session coming up - you know who you are... practice some PDA with your wife! I'm sure she won't mind. It will make for great pictures, and I promise to try to use my zoom lens so as not to be in your face. Deal?

5 comments:

alison said...

Those turned out great! where did you shoot at?
good point on the pda thing--i'll talk to jeff. usually he's going out of his way to have a goofy picture.

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures! What a beautiful family! Good job Becky!

Erica said...

WOW- another great photo session!!!

Elizabeth said...

Great photo shoot! Can't wait to do ours this fall! WOW! awesome shots! The couple shots will be just like getting married again right? :) heehee

Brandie Lyon said...

Oh, I love them! I can't wait to see them all. Thanks for doing it for us.