Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A New Project

I had to share this fun new project I've tried. This is my second Pointy Kitty. Isn't it cute? I made another for my niece Madalyn. She couldn't stop talking about it - which is pretty amazing for a 5 week old! :)
Since people accuse me too often of being very creative, I'll share the pattern which I found free here: http://weewonderfuls.typepad.com/wee_wonderfuls/store/pointykitty.html

Dust off the sewing machine and give this a try. It only took me a couple hours and would be faster if you're good at hand-sewing.

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I LOVE your pointy-kitty!! Your talent for fabric choosing doesn't hurt either!

Unknown said...

It is so cute! That website looks like fun! Homemade gifts are the best and when they are coming from Becky... Well even better! :)

Jen said...

Love it!

sarita said...

Maddie loves her kitty, but I think Isaac might love it even more! Thank you!!!