Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sweet Six Months

I really can't believe Katherine is already 6 months old! I'm hoping the next six months go by more slowly. I'm loving this baby stage. At least I should remember more about this next six months since we're getting more sleep nowadays, right?

We had a mini photo shoot to capture Katie's cuteness right now. I love, love, love this picture of her. So sweet, and so her. She always has her fingers, thumb - the more the merrier in her mouth right now.



Some of Katie's favorite things right now are: Mom, sucking her thumb, playing with Eleanor, laying on her back and kicking those feet, splashing in the bath and peek-a-boo with Dad. She's such a joy to us and we're so proud of Eleanor for taking on the big sister role (and sharing the spotlight) so well.

5 comments:

Krystal said...

What a beauty! Those are some great pictures! Poor Gavin... he's going to be busy fighting off the boys for both girls!

Erica said...

So cute Payne family!! What a joy she must be to your family. Glad you are enjoying her so much.

Anonymous said...

Wow, She is a cute kid! She sure takes after her mother! - Dad

Mom said...

She is precious, just like her sister and her mom. How proud Gavin must be!

Marie said...

Wow... time sure has gone by fast! I agree with you, I am ready for it to slow down a bit!! She is just getting cuter with each month!