Monday, September 28, 2009

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Ok, for me that is fall. I just love it! So, I begged and pleaded with my family to make time for a little drive up to the mountains this weekend. I feel this incredible sense of urgency to get out there with my camera before it's too late!

We found a lovely little spot by a river and had a picnic dinner and everyone indulged me in my need to seek out the perfect tree, leaf, etc, etc. Here are some of my favorites.







A couple cute shots of the family.

Gavin insisted on taking the camera for a picture of me. Always nice to have proof I was alive that day! :)

And this is my favorite for the day. Destined to be a favorite family picture spot. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Kerri said...

Beautiful place! You look great too after having Katie so recently! I wish I could look half as good as you!

alison said...

Oh my gosh that setting is GORGEOUS!

Mom said...

What a beautiful place, Becky! How long did it take to drive there from your place?

Jess n' Blake said...

Gorgeous Beck!

KrisJ said...

I LOVE the leaf in the river one it SCREAMS photobook!

Unknown said...

How beautiful! You captured fall at my favorite moment. Love all the pretty colors!

Elizabeth said...

Love the last one!! That would really look great in my house! :)

Jeanine said...

Fall has always been my favorite too -- and you captured it beautifully -- you know you aught to enter some pictures in some contests =)