Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thank you for the flowers, Rush Limbaugh

My dear husband is very good about getting flowers. In the early years of our marriage, we collected a new vase for each anniversary. We've fallen a few years behind on that, but he still brings me flowers from time to time. For Valentine's Day he decided to try out Pro Flowers, who advertises on Rush Limbaugh. This beautiful bouquet came in the mail on Saturday. All two dozen roses have opened beautifully. It gave me an excuse to take a few pictures. But really, what isn't an excuse to take pictures. :)

Love this with the oval mirror on my Grandma's antique dresser.

Thanks honey, I love the flowers.

6 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Very nice. I got a bouquet from Pro Flowers once and they were gorgeous. They do a great job, as did your hubby in picking them!

Unknown said...

Those are beautiful and the way that you captured them make them even more pretty!

Rose said...

Stunning picture of the flowers, will definitely make my day. Keep posting.

Jen said...

Can I get a print of that photo with the mirror?

Becky said...

I am preparing a prints section for my new website, which will be live soon. If you would really like it asap, you can let me know!

Anonymous said...

That is definitely the most beautiful thing Rush has ever done. Maybe there is hope in the world.