Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bunch of Paynes

We had a great time getting together with the Payne's this fall. It was a fantastic location in the forest, by a lake, with lots of nice hikes close by. We always fit in some picture time when we're all together.


Uncle Ri-Ri entertaining the kids. We're lucky enough to have him at our house now entertaining my kids!




Can't say enough how much I love the chance to get up at sunrise to take pictures of this gorgeous scenery! Ok, especially when sunrise is at 7:00am. :)








I nearly lost all these pictures when my full camera card fell out of my back pocket onto this boardwalk - which is over the lake. All I could find was the empty case, so I backtracked a full mile around the lake looking for my 1" square card. I went back to the spot where I found the case and the card was standing up in the crack between these boards - luckily in a spot where there was wood underneath and not just water! And luckily with just enough space for me to angle it out. Whew! Talk about a miracle.

We went on a hike with the whole family - 19 members, including lots of babies!

Thank you Mama and Papa Payne - we had a great time!

No comments: