Sunday, October 31, 2010

If You Go Out in the Woods Today...

...Be sure of a big surprise.

For Halloween this year we were Goldilocks and the Three Bears. Many thanks to my friend who made the bear heads for their family years ago and let us borrow them! I just made Eleanor's dress, and some ribbon curls, which I'm sorry don't show up in the picture so well. I tried to get Eleanor to carry a bowl of porridge, but was overruled. Now I need to get Katie to say Baby Bear for the camera, because it is just adorable. We couldn't have done this without you, Baby Bear!

5 comments:

sarita said...

Take that, Target!!

All of your costumes turned out perfectly--I'm glad to see Baby Bear doesn't mind your little headdress :)

Miss you all!

JenD said...

Adorable as always. I especially like Gavin's "bear" feet.

Jill said...

You guys look great!

We went to our ward party and both Kev and I wondered what you guys were pulling off this year! It made us miss you guys! It is at moments like that when we really miss our friends in Colorado!

Hope you had a great Halloween!

Ashley said...

So, Soooo, SOoooooo cute! This is one thing i look forward to every year for Halloween- what the Payne's theme is going to be!!! :)

Jen said...

Agreed with Ashley, you guys make Halloween fun.