Monday, July 11, 2011

A Man for All Seasons

We got to celebrate Gavin's birthday last week. I'm glad we got an excuse to spoil him and show him just how proud I am of him this year. Happy Birthday Honey!





I know it's probably not your typical birthday present, but this guy was excited about his new food processor! And sorry honey for making you cook your own birthday steak, but who better to do it?

Throughout the weekend, I was struck by just how "versatile" Gavin is! In one day, he presided at a baptism, fixed the breaks on my car, did some dancing with the family, and took in a musical at a Dinner Theater with me. Amazing right?! Sorry ladies, he's taken. :)



The girl's enjoyed "helping" dad fix the car.

1 comment:

Jess n' Blake said...

That is pretty impressive all in one day! And Gavin, you're lookin great!! Keep up the great work. :)