Wednesday, July 13, 2011

It's In the Clouds

This has been the stormiest summer I can remember in Colorado. We've had a string of amazing thunderstorms every evening. The kids and I were outside tonight - because it actually wasn't raining (yet) for once and enjoyed these awesome clouds.







Katie was "sharing" her cupcake with Eleanor. A little bit more like getting a pie in the face - but it's the thought that counts, right? Can't resist taking pictures in this gorgeous light. Glad I've got some goofballs to model for me.

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love how sweet your girls are to each other.

Marie said...

I can't believe how old Katie looks in that last picture!

Melissa said...

I love clouds, and there surely has not been a shortage of amazing ones to see this summer! Lovely pics, lovely girls.

Corinne said...

SO cute! Your pictures are always breathtaking, too. :)