Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Haircuts and Bunnies

Isn't this girl adorable! She got her hair cut yesterday and came home from preschool looking so cute I had to take a few pictures. Love those dimples! I still have no idea where that gorgeous blonde hair comes from.

Beware... non-flattering pictures ahead! We had a fun FHE activity/treat last night playing "Fluffy Bunny." Gavin has some skills in that area. Word to the wise... if you try this at home - don't laugh!
I know it looks like some kind of pain and torture, but I promise he was enjoying himself.
*No fluffy bunnies were harmed in the process of this activity.

5 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! She is completely adorable! I zoomed in on the picture and I can really see you in her. It's pretty cool. :) The fluffy bunny looked pretty fun too.

Mom said...

Will you email me that picture so I can use it on my desktop?? and add it to my favorite people file? Thanks! Fun activity, too! ~Mom

Ashley said...

When did Eleanor get to be such a grown-up beautiful girl?!? WOW- that is a wonderful picture! I'm curious to know what the spiritual message was that went with "Fluffy Bunny." :)

sarita said...

Love the pictures! Gavin has it coming if he thinks he can keep Ellie from dating until she's thirty...

Anonymous said...

yw4y5we4te uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy7676767676767676767676767676767676767676ujjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj