Wednesday, October 31, 2007

There's No Place Like Home

Several of our neighbors told us they were discussing over dinner what we'd be for Halloween this year! Oh, the pressure. It's become a tradition for us to pick a theme for our family each Halloween. Usually it's Eleanor's idea, sometimes guided in a certain direction...namely away from Dad having to wear tights. :) I had a great time making Gavin's lion headdress this year - haven't laughed so hard in years. He constructed my "house" out of a cardboard box which I painted. Now, time to start thinking about next year's theme. We'd be happy to take suggestions.


7 comments:

sarita said...

I love it! I didn't think anything could beat "Annie." I've been proven wrong. How will you possibly outdo yourselves next year?

sarita said...

I love it! I didn't think anything could beat "Annie." I've been proven wrong. How will you possibly outdo yourselves next year?

alison said...

I've seen the Addams family done very well, as well as a grouping from Alice in Wonderland--Mad Hatter, Alice, Queen.

Great job on the costumes.

Erica said...

Oh my goodness!! There couldn't have been a cuter family! I love the costumes- good job Elenor.

Erica said...

Oh my goodness!! There couldn't have a cuter family! I love the costumes- good job Elenor.

Marie said...

Nobody does costumes like you! I love it, I love it, I love it! Good luck next year, we look forward to it!

Anonymous said...

What great costumes! For next year, what about Beauty and the Beast and Eleanor could the candle or clock or even the rose. You were so good at the mane for Gavin, the Beast would be just as fun, I'm sure! :)