Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Dreamy White Christmas

How could Santa resist milk and cookies from this adorable kid! Not to worry, he seemed to enjoy all the treats Eleanor left him, especially the fudge!
And sure enough, all our wishing came true and we had a beautiful white Christmas. One of only 13 in 100 years or so. It was the perfect day to stay warm and cozy at home!

Now, honestly I think Eleanor was just as excited to get a candy cane in her stocking as any of her other presents. She seems to think this is the real proof of whether Santa thinks you've been naughty or nice. It's a good thing Santa remembered, so I could catch a picture of that sweet grin.

Here's Gavin enjoying the ramekins from his stocking. He'd been saying lately that he's going to make the perfect creme brulee. Who am I to stand in the way of such progress! I'm looking forward to the practicing.

Eleanor got this super cute pillow and princess blanket from Grandma. Can you tell that she likes it - just a little? This little girl is all into princesses at the moment. We're looking forward to taking her to Disneyland where she can meet some very soon!


All in all, it was a fun Christmas. We're looking forward to spending some good quality time with family and friends over New Years.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Your "Dreamy White Christmas" does remind me of "every Christmas card I see" - beautiful pictures and memories - thanks for sharing!

Erica said...

I just love the picture of the snowflake and the and backyard. You have such an eye for amazing pictures!!

Mom said...

I'm so glad to see your Christmas. We missed seeing you, but look forward to Monday!
You're the best!
I love you!