Monday, January 14, 2008

Check out the Updated BPhotogenic

With his incredible talent for figuring out new software very quickly, Gavin built my updated website in 1 day! Check out the new www.BPhotogenic.com. Most notable is the "Book a Session" feature where you can submit a request online for your preferred date! If you've been considering a session, please try this out.

Also, notable is some new pricing. I hate to do that, but now that I've figured out how much time it takes me to process a photo session it looks like I charge about $5 an hour. Not really what being a professional is all about... So, lucky for you all I've changed my prices to charge about $6 an hour. :)

Enjoy the cool flash element, faster loading, and sharper pictures in IE and Firefox. Isn't it great to be married to a geek! I can say that since I am a bit of a geek myself.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, what an awesome website! It is so cool and combines so many technologies like html, flash, javascript, php, etc... I, err... he must be a great husband. -Anonymous

Ashley said...

Very cool Becky. It looks beautiful! Way to go Gavin!

JenD said...

Nice work Gavin! Looks great. Very professional.

Jolayne said...

Don't you just love having your own IT department in house? They might not always be available but usually you get first dibs.

Erica said...

Whaoo!! I got an apppointment. Love the new feature.

Rochelle said...

Erica, you should do the same thing and set up online booking for hair appointments! And you could post pictures of your latest hair designs! I could see it now!

Love the new site Becky! I love to look in the Gallery and see the new pictures!

Kristin said...

Love the updated website! The faster loading is great.

I'd love to schedule session with you sometime! Just as soon as we move a little closer...