Friday, March 7, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

Boy, it was hard to come back to "real life" after a week in the fantastic, magical world of Disneyland. We spent four and a half days in Disneyland and managed to do everything we thought Eleanor would like, and a few things Mom and Dad liked too. Here's some Disneyland pictures - including one Eleanor took of Mom and Dad with the big camera!


Since our poor desert-dwelling daughter has never seen the ocean before, we made it a priority to go to the beach. She really enjoyed it and was wiggling those toes in the surf before we knew it. We found the Newport Beach Temple while we were there and went to the San Diego Temple on the way back from Sea World. It was just paradise to have several days of 70+ degrees and sunshine - not to mention green! I hope these pictures satisfy you all for now. It will take me some time to make something of the 600 or so I took! I know, I just can't help it. :)

7 comments:

Jolayne said...

My kids would sooooooo love to go there. We decided (Chris and I, of course) that we were going to wait a couple more years until Kristen was a little bit bigger.

Karl said...

What a happy time. I daydreamed for a few moments about being there...so fun for you guys! --Jen

Unknown said...

It was great to see some familiar faces at Disneyland! :) You are so quick to post pictures. Go Becky!

Kristin said...

That looks like so much fun!! I hope Eleanor (and you and Gavin) had a great time!

Mom said...

Thanks so much for sharing pictures! I'm so glad you had a fun time!

Carli said...

Great pictures! I can't wait to see the other 590. :) I am so thrilled that you were able to take Eleanor (and you and Gavin) to the "happiest place on earth!" I bet she will always remember it.

Erica said...

I have been waiting to see the pictures. I am so glad that you posted some. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I really wanted to go for Spring Break, but Jamey agrees with Jo and Chris, wait a couple more years for Jamison to get big enough to enjoy it.