Thursday, March 27, 2008

Let Me See the Animals, just not too close!

Yesterday we went out to do some shopping and I made a deal with Eleanor to stop at the pet store if she was good (she's been begging to go for a week). The part I find hillarious is that she is petrified to get out of the car because the truck parked next to us has a big black dog sticking his head out the window! After we got past the animal in the parking lot she thoroughly enjoyed the animals inside. I guess when it comes to animals, this girl prefers them behind glass!

4 comments:

Marie said...

My kids enjoy the pet store too! It's a good thing because I don't foresee a pet in our near future!

Karl said...

At least she'll won't be tempted to pet strange animals. I had no fear of critters as a kid and had many failed attempts at catching stray dogs, raccoons, opossums, not to mention an incident with a monkey at Willow park in Logan. --Jen

Erica said...

All the better for you. Cost and effort is so much easier on you.

Ashley said...

Yes- we love going for FREE to Petco. Sure beats driving down to Denver and paying :) I know there's not as much selection though... :)