Monday, April 14, 2008

Out of a Cereal Box

Gavin is a great home teacher. At least in my opinion bringing scientific experiments and games - always relating to some lesson is pretty great. In fact, I've accused him of giving us sub-standard FHE lessons compared to his home teaching lessons! Of course, this is not true. The other week, Eleanor saw a periscope on a cartoon. So, for FHE Dad rises to the challenge to make one out of a cereal box and some small mirror tiles I have for scrapbooking. In no more than 20 minutes we have a working periscope for Eleanor's spying pleasure!


Here she is peeking over the chair at us.



I used my little camera to get a picture of her through the periscope - not bad for a reflection! Mad cereal box skills, I must say. Now, don't you wish you had a home teacher like that?

1 comment:

Nate and Hilary said...

Those are some pretty "mad skills." And, yes, I do wish we had a home teacher like that! Ours doesn't even come!!