Friday, October 24, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Yesterday I had an 18 week check up at my doctor. The baby is the perfect size, but they want me to gain 7 lbs in the next two weeks! I thought that might be a little difficult until Gavin helped by bringing me a few of my favorite things! He came home with Ben and Jerry's Half Baked, Nutella and pretzels, a big can of Cashews, and Strawberry Vanilla Granola Bars.
On second thought, it shouldn't be that hard after all! Course, with Thanksgiving around the corner, I probably don't need to worry too much. If you were in this situation, what would you eat?

7 comments:

sarita said...

Oh, to be in that predicament! Bring on the french fries and cheesecake!

Karl said...

Lots of pickles! And maybe some Snickers bars with almonds. --Jen

Unknown said...

That ice cream is looking pretty good. I would have to go with something along those lines. Anything with chocolate and caramel!

alison said...

what a fantastic challenge!! i think i'd start by going to cinzetti's. if that didn't do the trick I'd hit macaroni grill, then stop by dairy queen for a giant reese's cup blizzerd and finally home to munch on the pumpkin chocolate chip bread that is on the counter!!

Mom said...

Is there anything high calorie, and high nutrition???

Ashley said...

My doctor is telling me to CUT BACK on my favorite things. But yours look so yummy- I'd like to join you! :)

Elizabeth said...

I would say eat more ice cream! :) Gotta love cashews too! I miss those days of being able to "eat" because you were told to! :)