Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Have Been Busy

I realized I haven't posted any photo shoots for awhile now. That's not because I haven't had any, just been too busy to keep up! So, here's the first two of about 6 I have to catch up with. Just a peak for fun.

Love this family - ha! Alison was really good at getting her kids to smile for me. Not a small miracle with 4 little ones.

Don't be shy to get a couples picture done. If you haven't had one since your wedding, it's about time!




The Douglas family was so great. The easiest family session I've probably ever done thanks to some very obedient kiddos! Ask Heather to see one of my favorite kissing pictures.


4 comments:

alison said...

thanks again for such a great photo shoot. i'm looking forward to seeing some great fall color shots that i'm sure you've been busy with.

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures! So pretty! Fall is my favorite time to take family pictures with all the rich colors! They turned out so beautifully!

Elizabeth said...

So fun! I love the Douglas kids walking with Samantha looking over Heather's shoulder! Too cute!

Karl said...

Lovely photos and love the new title design! --Jen