Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart

It was Gavin's birthday yesterday. We had fun planning some surprises for him this year. First, I surprised him and installed a new toilet in our master bathroom - myself. Just watched some Bob Vila videos online and figured out the rest! Since this is the only situation I can think of for posting a picture of a toilet on my blog - here you go.
I've been really impressed with Gavin's determination not to eat any fast food all year! For a little guilty pleasure I made him these cute hamburger cupcakes I saw on Bakerella. Adorable, huh?




We had a great time celebrating your birthday honey. You add fun to our lives every day. Love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are the perfect wife! You install toilets and make yummy treats! What more could any husband ever want?? You are fabulous!

Mom said...

You are amazing, Becky!

Ashley said...

What a great b-day! Way to go on the toilet! What don't you do Becky?!? :)

Karl said...

I think those are my new favorite hamburger.

Jolayne said...

Holy cow, a toilet? What next?