Saturday, May 8, 2010

Magnificent Mothers

I've been thinking about my mothers a lot lately. They are always contributing to the quality of our life and family, always willing to give of their experience and talents to help us. I realized that my relationships with my mother and my mother-in-law have changed a lot over the last ten years. Prior to that I was definitely in that stage, similar to a two-year-old, when I wanted to prove I could do it myself! Over the last ten years, we've come to realize how amazing these women are, how much knowledge they have, how much we want to spend time with them and have them to be a part of our lives.

Thank you for your tremendous examples and for your patience with our "I can do it myself" stage! Now, when my daughters become teenagers and I'm hopelessly uncool, I'll try to remember to look forward to their thirties, when suddenly I'll be all that again.



Happy Mother's Day Mom! I love you both.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Thank you Becky! You are so sweet. I am so grateful for you, and I love you MUCHLY!
I wish you a very happy Mother's Day. You are a wonderful mother to your sweet children, and a great wife to your husband. We are all blessed to have you in our lives!