Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's Huge!

We're starting to get things together for our new house. We just got a fridge delivered, since the previous owners took theirs. It's always been a dream of mine to have ice and water in the door. I know, that feature is probably as old as I am, but still I am so excited about it! So, when the salesman tried to convince us that the sale price was only for the version without ice and water in the door - I let him have it! Well... I did nicely pointed out that the ad did say ice and water included. And I was right! Ha!

Here she is... isn't she beautiful.


We had some cute mini bottles of ketchup and mayo, so we tried them out in our huge fridge. :) And yes, there is Grey Poupon in there too, so we're ready for any snooty Englishman that drives by.

Now honey, haven't we told you not to drink right out of the pitcher!

2 comments:

Jolayne said...

We just got one too. My girls are loving the crushed ice in the door.

Jess n' Blake said...

It's beautiful! I think ours is about half as big with nothing special. I'll love the day we can get one with water and ice in the door too!