Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We're so blessed to have great friends and family! We love you and hope you enjoy this Happy Valentine's Day!

We skipped the store-bought characters-we-don't-care-about Valentines for these. Fun, huh?


I made this for Gavin . The light bulb bit was a little trickier than I thought it would be, but once you get past the fear of shattered glass - it's no biggie!

I sure love my Valentine. He's already spoiled all the girls in the house today. What a sweetie.

5 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Very cute. Glad the glass didn't shatter!

Jen said...

I love those homemade valentines, you make the best!

Krystal said...

You never cease to amaze me!

Kristin said...

I ♥ your homemade Valentines! I may use that idea next year!!

And cute light bulb!

Mom said...

Becky, you ARE amazing! Your family is so blessed to have you....and I'm sure they know it! And they are a great blessing to you, too. We love you all SO MUCH!