Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Little Something I Made

One of my resolutions for this year is to take a picture of everything I make. Over the years I've made so many different things, especially gifts, that pass through my hands so quickly I've forgotten all about them. I'd like to have more of a catalog of ideas I tried and liked. So, I won't be posting them all, but here's a little sample.

I've been eyeing this Cosmo Cricket Early Bird fabric for a long time, so finally I decided to get a yard and see what I could do with it. It became hotpads, a quilted table runner, and a kitchen towel holder. It's such happy fabric. Who knew you didn't have to put up with ugly hot pads forever!



The table runner is reversible for a totally different look.

4 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Very fun. :) I need to do the same with all my projects too...

Marie said...

I LOVE that fabric! Oh my goodness! Where did you get it? I want some cute hotpads like those!

Melissa said...

Cute projects, cute fabric! Heck, everything you do is cute. :)

Mom said...

Taking the pictures is a great idea, Becky! Wish I had done that through the years...
Cute fabric, and good projects~