Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


I'm still trying to remember to take a picture of everything I make this year. This is a quick craft I've been looking forward to for awhile. Just a blank canvas, some paint and vinyl from my cutter (thank you sweetie). I'm hoping the message will sink in to my children's heads. :)

We have the best Mothers, Grandmothers and even Great Grandmothers! I hope you all feel loved and appreciated this weekend and all the time! And thank you for letting us call whenever we need your wisdom.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Want!

sarita said...

Ditto to what Jen said!

I love these and am determined to decorate my house with them (when I get a house...all things in good time).

Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for being one of the moms that I look up to and feel like I can call on/email for advice and wisdom. You have so much of it. Even though I am the older one, you are the wiser sister by far! Knowing how Gavin is, I'm sure Sunday will find you spoiled, just like you deserve!

Mom said...

You make me smile....Thanks!

Jess n' Blake said...

Very nice. I think I'll have to take advantage of a guy in the ward who has a vinyl cutter...