Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

I try to capture a picture on Mother's Day every year of me with my sweeties. I should have done this before church cause my friend's lesson in Relief Society had me balling from beginning to end. Never mind my red nose, etc. My sweet girls worked with dad to bring me breakfast in bed. Katie sat up with me and picked all the strawberries out of my cereal. :) Eleanor whisked away all the dishes. What more could I want?



I've realized recently how much our loved ones on the other side must be involved with our lives. Those Grandmothers are still spreading their good influence, I'm sure. Eleanor was named after a Great Grandmother Eleanor and "happened" to be blessed on said Eleanor's birthday -without our planning. Katie happened to be born on my Granfather's birthday and carries his name as her middle name. Eleanor's baptism this month also fell on another Great Grandmother's birthday! There are probably more of these events than I even realize, but I'm glad to know about these. It makes me feel like we have lots of good family watching over us!

5 comments:

Marie said...

3 of the most beautiful girls I know. Outside and IN! Love you Becky!

Kristin said...

What a bunch of cute girls. The third one is my fave!

Jess n' Blake said...

Great pictures, and quite the coincidences! I love Katie's expressions too. She's hilarious!

Jen said...

You even take lovely photos of yourself! You're a genius. I'd like to borrow that tradition of a photo on mother's day, too.

Melissa said...

Sorry 'bout the red nose, although I don't even see it... :) And even if I did, you are still beautiful. As are your girls. Love those pictures. Katie's shirt = happiness. Glad you enjoyed your day! Glad to count you among the many mothers around me whom I greatly admire.