Thursday, January 24, 2008

No, My Squeeker!

Now here is a girl who loves my squeeker as much as I do.

Who could possibly say no to a face as adorable as this! Just because she put me in such a good mood today, I'll share a fun photo tip with you. Ok, I found it in a magazine, but I totally used it today. Do you know that with just a little trimming with the scissors, a Pez dispenser will slide right into the hotshoe on top of your camera (where an extra flash can go). It's a great way to get little kiddos to look at the camera.

2 comments:

Erica said...

I love all your sute ideas on how to get kids to smile. I guess that is why you are so good at what you do. What a cute baby! (Kevin & Jill)

Unknown said...

Jill just told me to look at your blog. You did such a cute job with Izzy's pictures! She is such a doll! Hope all is well!