Thursday, January 31, 2008

Glass Slippers Are So 18th Century!

The latest in princess-wear is this incredible light-up color changing dress I found for my little princess. Talk about versatile... This dress goes from day to evening wear ever so gracefully!

I knew I had to get this, but I saved it for awhile looking for the right reason to give it to her. We've been working on coming right away when called and she's been doing so well, I thought she finally earned (don't like the word "deserved") a prize. She loves it, so of course we had to do a princess photo shoot right away.

5 comments:

Mom said...

Grandma is impressed that she is learning to come right away when called...
That's a wonderful prize for her!
Tell her I love her, will you?

alison said...

What a fun dress!!

Kristin said...

How fun! She looks like an angel!

We have the 21st century version of glass slipper... clear plastic with light-up heels. They are really something!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! She will cherish this for a long time. What a lucky girl to have a mom that takes such great pictures!

Erica said...

How beautiful- again that little girl is. I agree I like the word earned rather than deserved.