Saturday, May 24, 2008

Quality in Quantity

I just taught the YW that you should take a lot of pictures (at high quality) because space is cheap and practice makes perfect. Gavin can testify that I practice what I preach in that area. After all, he arranges for the storage space for all my files! Within the last two weeks I've taken over 1,000 pictures! I think there are some quality shots in there somewhere. Now that its nice and green outside, family picture season has arrived, so I've had several sessions lately. Then, I went to Utah to take Bridal pictures for my future sister-in-law. While there we just had to photograph our new little niece... and the cousins... You get the picture, no pun intended, of course. So, I'm way behind in blogging even a sampling of these pictures, but I'll attempt to catch up.











I'm dying to post the bridal pictures to get some feedback, but I can't let my brother see them before the wedding next month. Any solutions?

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Beautiful pictures Becky! You are really talented.

No idea what to do on those bridals... do you have a password protected proof area on your website? Could you hand out the password only to people that are not your brother? Hmmm... Hope you figure it out - I would love to see them!