Friday, May 30, 2008

I've Got Wheels!

I'm really excited I got a new bike today. It's a pretty white Schwinn, all it needs is a basket. :) After we got it home I went riding into the sunset - literally, it was a gorgeous one! I was figuring the last time I rode a bike (except for an exercise bike) was about 15 years ago. I know, Jenny you can hardly own me as a sister. Thankfully, what they say is true and I figured it out pretty well, although 21 speeds is about 15 too many for me. Looking forward to some family biking adventures this summer.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Yea for Becky!!!

sarita said...

We need a picture of you on your new wheels!

Erica said...

I need a new one so bad too. I think it has been just as long for since I have gone for a bike ride. I would only hope that I could remember how to ride one.

Marie said...

Shane bought me a bike about 4 years ago... I still love it!!! Although I haven't taken it for a spin since we've been here in Colorado. I think it's time to change that!

Carli said...

How cool! We keep talking about getting me some wheels so we can do the family bike ride thing too. It sounds like fun. I agree with Sara, we need to see a picture of you on your new bike!

Jen said...

I'm so glad you got that one--pretty!