Friday, December 19, 2008

Merry Christmas

I love hanging pictures on our Christmas tree - suprise! This one of my Grandma's house in days gone by is one of my favorite. It makes me want to watch White Christmas for some reason...
In case you're not on our limited Christmas card mailing list (I only mail to people who aren't local), here is a picture of our card this year. It folds up into a Chinese fortune teller! It was a fitting design to highlight all the good fortune we've enjoyed this year. You can print it out and give it a go, if you like.
Before we do some traveling for Christmas, I wanted to wish all my friends and family a very Merry Christmas! We had a fun time having early Christmas at our house this morning. To get ready for that, Gavin and I spent all night assembling a gift for Eleanor. It was our first time having that fun experience - which explains why we started way too late and didn't get to bed until the wee hours. I'm so glad she loves her new dollhouse, it's kept her busy all day today! Gavin has yet to find his present, but I'll save that story for another post...

4 comments:

Erica said...

Have a wonderful Christmas!! The card is such a neat idea. Travel safe to Utah and enjoy all the family.

Unknown said...

That card is genius! Leave it to you to come up with such a great idea! What a crafty /computer friend I have! Enjoy Christmas and family times.

Ashley said...

WOW- that is one beautiful and incredibly clever Christmas card! Merry Christmas and drive safe!

Rochelle said...

We also were up until 1 am assembling a doll house. And then I didn't want to let anyone else play with it or rearrange the furniture!