Monday, December 15, 2008

A Perfect Time for Pictures


Don't you think it would be fun to sit on your cozy couch sipping hot chocolate and looking at this delightful snowy day family picture on the wall? Ok, since it's -2 today, right now might not be the time. But, wait for a balmy 34 degrees or so and I'll be trying to catch one like this of my own family. As soon as I set that goal last winter, it stopped snowing. There was not a single day when the snow was still on the ground after Gavin got home from work! We'll have to try this again. A good puffy coat can hide my current figure, right?

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Beautiful - love the walking one with the trees.

Good luck with your own beautiful family portrait.

Unknown said...

I especially love walking one too! That is so beautiful! I love winter pictures too!