Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An Announcement

I really wanted to get some pictures to capture this miraculous pregnancy. So, I sweet-talked my friend Carli into taking some for me! She was so game to come play and translate some of my ideas into reality. She has a great creative eye and did a fabulous job.

We were outside taking some of these in the cornfield behind my house when my neighbor jogged by. He had no idea we were expecting - so that made for a pretty good announcement!










Although I prefer being behind the camera, I have to say it is such fun to have pictures of me to play with in Photoshop. I don't have to be quite as conservative as when I'm working on client's pictures. Course, it won't be for another month or so that I'll be looking for the slimming techniques.
Thanks Carli - I love these!

11 comments:

Carli said...

You chose some of my favorites! Thanks again for asking me. I had so much fun!

sarita said...

I am all choked up after looking at these!

Every picture is amazing; I especially love the one of all four of you--it is absolutely beautiful.

I really can't tell you how blessed I feel to be a part of your family. I can't wait to meet the newest addition.

Erica said...

So dang BEAUTIFUL!! Carli did a wonderful job and you look great!!!

Kristin said...

Beautiful pictures! Great job Carli! What a lovely way to document your pregnancy.

Ashley said...

Beautiful! Way to go Carli! You look stunning! I love the one of Eleanor hugging your tummy!

Unknown said...

It would be hard for me to pick a favorite! What great pictures you have to document this special time in your lives.

slingwall said...

This makes me so excited to come out and see that baby. You look beautiful and it is an amazing baby.

Mom said...

So beautiful... I'm just so happy for you!

Krystal said...

You are gorgeous! Although you do an amazing job behind the camera, you are quite stunning in front of it as well. We are so excited for you guys and I can't wait to come back out to Colorado and be with you all.

Lots of Love!

Elizabeth said...

They are beautiful pics! Great job Carli! You do look great Becky

Shane G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.