Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Blessed Babe



While my dad was in town this weekend, we were able to bless Katherine... good way to celebrate the Easter holiday I think. She apparently didn't like being yanked from her warm blanket and wailed through the whole blessing. She stopped, as if on cue, with the amen. That's the first time we can remember hearing a collective chuckle after a blessing in church! She didn't make a peep the rest of the meeting of course.

Here's a peak at some of the details from her beautiful dress that Grandma made. My favorite is the flower buttons - so precious!




4 comments:

JoAnn said...

I've been a little preoccupied lately and just noticed you have a VERY cute addition; congratulations, she's beautiful!

sarita said...

I love the way she's staring at Eleanor in the family picture. And the dress is adorable as well.


Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks!

Marie said...

Beautiful dress! I love Grandma's who can sew!! :) I love the picture of your new family of four... very very very nice!

slingwall said...

I cannot wait to see those 2 kids. Her dress is beautiful your Mom always does an awesome job. It is less than 2 weeks we are way excited we just hope you are too?