Thursday, April 23, 2009

Some Similarities

Little Katherine is 6 weeks old today! We love the spirit she adds to our family. She's been learning a lot in these last few weeks. Most importantly, she's stretching to 5 and 6 hours between feedings at night! Hurray.

Thought I'd post a comparison of the girls. Above is Katherine at 6 weeks. Below is Eleanor at 4 weeks. I think Katherine has more hair, but otherwise they are just a little bit alike, don't you think?
I experimented with making some baby hair (should be head) bows yesterday. It was somewhat addicting! You'll have to pass on your tips Krystal.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Cute, cute!! They are both such beautiful babies! The hair bows/flowers are great..
I'm so glad you are getting a bit more sleep already. Another short while, and you'll be sleeping 8 hours again! How long has it been??

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that is one cute baby! She does look VERY similar to Eleanor. I guess Katherine will grow up to be a beautiful girl too!

Melissa said...

They could be twins! How fortunate to have two beautiful daughters. Love the hair bows!

Marie said...

SO cute! You have to have to have to show me how to make head bands! I can't believe how much little sister looks like big sister! So fun!

Corinne said...

Such cute sisters! Darn, too bad I'm a state away, would love to get together with you and Marie to make headbands! Ava will just have to make do with her uncreative mom for now.

Ashley said...

Cute Cute Fun Fun!