Saturday, October 24, 2009

Momma's Girl

Just this week Katie has started saying Momma. She's already been babbling dadada for awhile. But Thursday she looked right at me and said "Mom." Love it!
I love this picture of Katie because this is "her" expression. She's content and very observant - not always really smiley, but this sweet placid look has been her since she was tiny.


And this is her favorite thing to do right now - chew on everything! Looks like her bottom teeth are getting close to coming through. Which means we have two teething girls since Eleanor has two brand new molars this week too!

4 comments:

KrisJ said...

She looks JUST like E in that photo! SO cute! BTW loving the new photo blog set up!

Erica said...

That picture is so great- I love the coloring of it! Plus I think she is just too little to be saying mamma. How did she get so big? I mean I keep asking myself that about my little one!!! Anything I see Katie doing- I know we are right on her heels, I don't know if I am ready for this!

Kristin said...

What a cutie! Don't you love getting pictures that have their personality right in it?

Also - I love the coloring effect on those pictures. Very cool!

Rochelle said...

Beautiful pics - I love reading all your happenings and to 'ooh' and 'aah' over all the photos!