Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Vampire Coincidences

I think you gotta take a little extra effort to make holidays fun for your family, so yesterday I turned our pancakes into Vampire Pancakes from this blog. They were fun and very creepy looking. That was in honor of Halloween, btw, not the other Vampire phenom out there.



Now, for the fun coincidence... I stuck my finger in Katie's mouth during the prayer to keep her quiet and found that her first tooth has poked through!! She hasn't even been that ornery, I just thought it was a growth spurt. Eleanor didn't have any teeth till 11 months and Katie is not quite 8. I'm hoping the vampire similarities stop right there since I will now be a little nervous nurser. :)

4 comments:

sarita said...

Can't wait to try these! Thanks for the recipe--I think they might have to become a yearly tradition!

Jess n' Blake said...

I saw your idea to do that and tried. Didn't work so well with my pancake recipe and jam. Still tasted great though! :)

Rochelle said...

My kids thought this was so cool! (just the picture - we haven't tried it yet!)

Marie said...

That's such a fun pancake idea! Gonna have to try it.... and congrats (and good luck to you) to Katie and her new tooth!