Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lil Aggie

We were so glad we made it up to Logan during our recent trip to Utah. It's actually been a few years. We had a great time vising friends, old (I mean past) roommates, mission presidents, and my brother and his wife.

But what makes our heart skip a beat is the food. Shameful, I know. But, I haven't had real Aggie Ice Cream in 3 years and I couldn't stop oohing and ahhing over that yumminess. Pralines and Cream - so good! Had to scoop up this little Aggie onesie for Katie while we were there.




Now, more about the food. I know, I should stop, but there is no where else in the world where we've been able to find Tiny Spicy Chicken. This fabulous Chinese food that added so much to our college experience. Good thing I lived on the 4th floor for awhile - or it would have added more! After all these years it is still just as good.

So glad we got to visit everyone and show Eleanor the cute little park where we had our first date. Hopefully it won't be long before we go again.

7 comments:

Jess n' Blake said...

Sheesh, it has been that long since I got you guys the good stuff... ;) Glad it is still lives up to it's reputation. When we come back, those are the two stops I'll put in for a special request. Mmmm tiny spicy chicken... mmmm David did come up with a pretty close alternate though, you should get the recipe.

Nat said...

It was so fun to see you. I live in Logan and it's probably been 3 years since I've had Aggie Ice Cream. Some of us don't keep our figures as well as "others" so we have to avoid those kinds of places. ;) (Becky--you didn't look a day older or a pound heavier than when I lived with you ten years ago.) I think tomorrow the kids and I will enjoy some Pralines and Cream. I'll think of you..... :)

sarita said...

It doesn't get much better than Aggie Blue Mint---I really need to make a trip up there next time I'm in Utah as well!

Katie looks adorable in her onesie and matching skirt.

Marie said...

There's no place like Logan! (Logan is actually named for that place:)

Ashley said...

Go Aggies! I should share the Aggie bottle and she'd have the whole outfit. Too bad she won't take a bottle!!! :)

Samantha R said...

Cute pictures! so where do you find this Tiny Spicy Chicken? It sounds like Nathan and I ought to give it a try :) It was good to see Gavin before Christmas and we missed seeing the rest of you!

Haley L said...

Love to read stories of fellow Aggies. Katie's outfit is spectacular!! Can't beat Aggie Ice Cream and I think I had enough Tiny Spicy Chicken to last a lifetime at Mandarin Garden.