Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Death by chocolate never looked so good

I thought I'd share my new obsession. Well, not really share - that's asking a lot! :) My friend Corinne, introduced us to the finest British candy bar we've had yet. That is saying something considering how pounds of chocolate we bought on our trip to London a few years ago. We've tried all our connections and found nowhere to buy them this side of the pond. So, I rely on the mercy of our friends who travel internationally to fill the void. In the meantime, this one is going to be divided into 12 bitty pieces to last me at least a year... well, maybe a month.

My advice - don't fall in love with something that can only be found 4693 miles away!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Yes, this post caught my eye. There's got to be a way to get more of this good chocolate. In the mean time, I think Corinne's chocolate cake can fill in nicely.

Carli said...

I love your new header! So very you! :)

Mom said...

Surely Gavin still has some member contacts/friends in England....who might be willing to pack up a box of such goodies.....?

Ashley said...

This is funny and soooo true. I've been waiting for my favorite- chocolate covered pretzels from Costco, to come out. Alas, they are only seasonal, so i have to stock up!!! :)

Becky said...

Apparently Gavin sent a request to McVities, the maker of this fabulous chocolate.

Here is their response, "Thank you for your enquiry, we are not allowed to export our cake or chocolate products to the US. Sadly, these are not available.
Yours sincerely
Joanne Jones "

Anonymous said...

You can always buy them on e-bay! Really, you can!

Anonymous said...

ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddddddd

Anonymous said...

good