Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I've been there

As we were talking about the World Series and our thwarted attempt to get tickets yesterday, I realized that, in a bizarre coincidence, the only Major League Baseball stadiums I have been to are Colorado and Boston. This caused me to dig through old pictures, from the days of film, to find proof. So, here's me with part of the group who got to go to Boston in about 1996.
We actually got to sing the National Anthem at the Red Sox game, now you know one of my favorite little-known facts about me. It was a very cool experience, wish I could say it was due to any great singing talent of mine, but no. I have been on the field at the same time as Jose Canseco. The same field the Rockies are going to be playing on. So, I guess that puts me in a unique position to enjoy the World Series this year, even without tickets.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That is too funny! Very cool to be able to say you've been to both stadium's. Go Rockies :)

Marie said...

So cool!! I have never been to either stadium... ah well, such is life I suppose. I love your blog and thought I should let you know I've been hanging about!

Erica said...

Let's hope that Rockies have a chance to make it back to Boston!! Very cool for you!

Rochelle said...

how is that you are still so photogenic, even when photographed from below. That would give most people a bad double chin!