Monday, October 15, 2007

The Perfect Workout

This morning was so beautiful and sunny I thought a little tennis would be nice. So, I played a few games to the sound of cheering crowds - and yes, I won! I have to thank my fans and my husband of course, for proposing an irresistable plan to get the Nintendo Wii. Any plan that involves him accomplishing massive amounts of yard work I'll admit I can't resist! I'm only human after all. So, as soon as the fence is stained and the last garden boxes built, I'll tell him where the remotes are. Keep up the good work honey! I'll be working on my tennis game...

5 comments:

Mom said...

Congratulations on your win! (I see that the sealed-up package somehow came unwrapped....) How is the yard work coming??

Carli said...

I am impressed! What a thoughtful wife you are to do some quality control with the new toy. It would be so disappointing for Gavin to get all that yard work done only to figure out that there are technical difficulties...

Jen said...

Brilliant...I let my opportunity slip by when I said flat out that Karl could have his big TV. Dumb.

Rochelle said...

Yeah Jen,

Don't you know...you never give the ice cream away for free?! Just teasing! Any time you need someone to challenge Becky, I'm up for a game (I'm sure you need to test both controllers, right?)

smallred said...

Man, you are really pulling out the big guns playing the Wii in front of Gavin. Poor guy! Hopefully the yard will be done soon. I'm still up for a yard finishing party!